Articles by GSR
- Responsible ship recycling starts with getting the IHM prepared
- Compliant recycling of a Navy Tanker
- New regulations will improve ship recycling, but shipowners must help
- European CEO "Steadying the ship"
- HANSA International Maritime Journal: Green recycling and black sheep
- The European "Get on board with GSR"
- European Business Magazine “The Rise of Green Shipping”
- Cision Sustainable Ship Recycling Company GSR Services Scoop Prestigious Business Worldwide Magazine CEO Award
- Business Worldwide Magazine "Green and safe ship recycling on the agenda"
- europeanceo "Shipbreaking is a vital industry, but environmental reform is needed"
- Green4See "Inventory of Hazardous Materials: Current status & best practice"
- Hansa International Maritime Journal "Hazardous Times in Europe?"
- IRS ClassNK Seminar
- Der Spiegel “Sought-after scrap”
- Tradewind's “Asbestos Failure By Class Societies”
- LZ Lüneburg “Marshall Plan as initial spark”
- Hamburger Abendblatt "The environmental detectives from Lüneburg"0.07.2012: Zeit Online "Scrappers are the winners of the crisis"
- Hansa International Maritime Journal "Good recycling including disposal costs more"
- VDR – German Maritime Shipping "Green Ship Recycling"
- Hansa International Maritime Journal "Why life cycle considerations have to go beyond known boundaries"
- Lloyds List “Ship recycling convention may unearth legal minefield”
- Guidance on how to use your landing page
- "Forms of Material Declaration and Suppliers Declaration of Conformity according to IMO and EU"
- Hong Kong International Convention for the Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships (SR/CONF/45)
- 2015 Guidelines for the Development of Inventory of Hazardous Materials (Res. MEPC.269(68))
- 2011 Guidelines for the Development of the Ship Recycling Plan (Res.MEPC.196(62))
- 2012 Guidelines for the Safe and Environmentally Sound Ship Recycling (Res. MEPC.210(63))
- REGULATION (EU) No 1257/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 20 November 2013 on ship recycling and amending Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 and Directive 2009/16/EC
- "EU - Ship Recycling Facility Guidelines - FAQs" Requirements and procedure for inclusion of facilities located in third countries in the European List of ship recycling facilities - Technical guidance note under Regulation (EU) No 1257/2013 on ship recycling
- "EMSA's Best Practice Guidance on the Inventory of Hazardous Materials" which provides a collection of best practices for development of IHMs which are not mandatory or to be used for approving of certifying IHMs